Allicin (diallylthiosulfinate) is a defence molecule from garlic (Allium sativum L.) with a broad range of biological activities. Allicin is produced upon tissue damage from the non-proteinogenic amino acid alliin (S-allylcysteine sulfoxide) in a reaction that is catalyzed by the enzyme alliinase.
1. Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization.
2. Clearing away heat and toxic material, activating blood and dissolving stasis.
3. Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat.
4. Protecting brain cell.
5. Resisting tumor.
6. Enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
1.Garlic extract is used in pharmaceutical field,Garlic extract is mainly used in treating eumycete and bacterial infection,gastroenteritis and Cardiovascular Disease.
2. Garlic extract is used in health product field, it is usually made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat and delay senility.
3. Garlic extract is used in food field, it is mainly used for natural flavor enhancer and widely used in biscuit, bread, meat products and etc.
4. Garlic extract is used in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for developing the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease and promoting growing and improving the flavor of egg and meat.
5. Garlic extract is used in veterinary field,garlic extract is mainly used to inhibit the reproduction of colon bacillus, salmonella and etc.
6. Garlic extract also can treat respiratory infection and disease of digestive tract of poultry and livestock.