Tomato,( Solanum lycopersicum ), flowering plant of the nightshade family ( Solanaceae ), cultivated extensively for its edible fruits. Labelled as a vegetable for nutritional purposes, tomatoes are a good source of vitamin C and the phytochemical lycopene.
1. It helps to slow the aging;
2. It helps to enhance ability to resist radiation;
3. It helps regulate blood fat;
4. It can improve for male infertility;
5. It helps to promote the health of the female breast development.
1.Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2.Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into capsule to prevent cancer.