Garlic is a very common flavouring in Chinese cuisine. There is a Chinese proverb that says “if you eat noodles without garlic, the flavour will be less than half”, which is a good indication of how much the Chinese people rely on garlic. This reliance not only comes from the love of garlic’s flavour, but also from the belief in its antiseptic and disinfectant properties.
Medicinal garlic is not only common in China, the medicinal value of this food is gaining recognition from researchers around the world. Unlike the way the Chinese eat it, garlic is often utilised abroad in the form of extracts or granules.
We Hongjitang Pharmaceutical Group Co., จำกัด. is a leading China garlic granules supplier.
The medicinal value of garlic granules
Garlic is rich in protein, carbohydrates, วิตามินซี, sulphur compounds and a variety of trace elements, ฯลฯ. It is known as a natural antibiotic. It has strong antibacterial, ต้านการอักเสบ, antioxidant, blood pressure-lowering and blood lipid-lowering effects, and can be used to prevent and treat a variety of diseases.
(1)Broad-spectrum antimicrobial sterilisation and anti-inflammatory effects, with strong antiviral ability, of which the active ingredient allicin has been used clinically in medicine;
(2) Improve immune function and anti-tumour. Sulfur-containing organic matter and other functional components in garlic can not only inhibit the synthesis of carcinogenic substances nitrosamines in the body, but also have a direct killing effect on tumour cancer cells;
3) Protect cardiovascular system: anti-hyperlipidemia and atherosclerosis, anti-platelet aggregation, enhance fibrinolytic activity and dilate blood vessels to produce antihypertensive effect;
(4) Activating cells, promoting energy production, accelerating metabolism, dilating blood vessels, improving blood circulation, relieving fatigue and other effects;
(5) Protecting the liver regulates blood chaff levels, reduces blood viscosity, and prevents blood clots. Garlic not only has unique pharmacological activity, but also has no allergic reaction, no side effects, no toxicity, has become one of the important health food, in the field of biomedicine has great potential for development.
Why do we make garlic into granules
There are many advantages of making garlic into granules:
- Some foreign buyers feel difficult to eat garlic, while making granules, you can add a layer of sugar coating on the outside, so that when you take it, you will not have to suffer from this bitter.
- Some medicines are made from a mixture of various medicinal powders or viscous liquids, and the demand for medicines is not very large, so it is convenient to make granules for taking and also for dosing. 3.Making granules can also reduce the wastage of drugs in the mouth, so that the drugs can be fully absorbed in the stomach.
How to take garlic granules
Customers can use garlic granules directly as a flavouring for cooking dishes or soups, and for those who can’t take the smell of garlic, swallowing or flushing it directly can greatly reduce the pain. In addition to daily use within the home, our intended granules can also be used as a preliminary processed product that can be further purified and processed to make a finished medicine.Either way, as long as consumers are taking garlic granules regularly and sensibly, they can already feel the positive changes it brings.
Why should buyers choose Hongjitang’s garlic granules
The process of making garlic granules is not complicated, but it requires patience and extreme hygiene, as well as the use of high-quality raw garlic. Hongjitang comes from Shandong Province in China, a major consumer of garlic as an ingredient, and seeks the ultimate in garlic handling and consumption.
As a leading China garlic granules supplier, Hongjitang have many years of production experience, hygienic production conditions, and also offer warm service.We look forward to giving you a perfect shopping experience!